GNLU Recruitment 2021 : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has recently published notification for the Assistant Manager and Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021. Eligible Candidate Read Official Notification and Apply.
|Post Title||GNLU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager and Deputy Manager|
GNLU Recruitment 2021
Its Good Chance to Seeking Job in GNLU Recruitment 2021. For more details like Post Name, Total Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply as below.
- Deputy Manager (Client Acquisition)
- Assistant Manager (Commercial & Regulatory Affairs)
- Assistant Manager (Customer Relations)
Total Post : 3
Education Qualification for GNLU Recruitment 2021
Deputy Manager (Client Acquisition) :
- Master’s degree in Business Administration,Management, or related field (Preferably in Marketing / Mass Communication.
- Work Experience : Candidate should have minimum of 8 Years of relevant work experience in business development / marketing with maritime / shipping organizations.
Assistant Manager (Commercial & Regulatory Affairs) :
- CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) / Postgraduate in Maritime or International Trade Law or any other related discipline.
- Work Experience: Candidate should have at least 5 years of experience (preferably in shipping & logistics industry).
Assistant Manager (Customer Relations) :
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Work Experience: Candidate should have at least 5 Years of experience working in Maritime, Shipping or related sector, preferred
- Not Specified
Application Fees for GNLU Recruitment 2021
- Application fees for each Post: Rs. 1180 (including GST). “Fees shall be paid only through Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Gujarat Ports Infrastructure & Development Company Limited’ payable at Gandhinagar”. No other mode of fees payment shall be accepted. Application form without the requisite application fees shall be summarily rejected.
Selection Process for GNLU Recruitment 2021
- The final remuneration for the candidates will be decided on the basis of the qualifications, total work experience, suitability of the candidate for the role and the performance in the interview. (as per rules)
How to Apply GNLU Recruitment 2021
- Candidates shall submit the application form in the prescribed format only along with recent passport size photograph. Application other than in the prescribed format will not be entertained.
- Duly filled in application form with the relevant supporting documents shall be sent through Indian Post (RPAD or Speed Post) only to “The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba-Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382426, India” on or before 11th October 2021.
Official Web Site : Visit
Advertisement : View
Application Form : View
- Last Date : 11-10-2021